Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lots to do today!

So much to do today while I am home on my 3 snow day in a row. On my "to do list"would be laundry, student teaching weekly self-evaluations (3 weeks...just a little behind), and lesson plans. I am going to try to make tomorrow's as well as all next week's lesson plans so that I don't have to do any planning over the weekend. This weekend is my sister's Pampered Chef party and I am pretty excited!

The only hard thing is is that I have the cutest lil dog in the world and she keeps wanting to lay on my lap. I just don't want to tell her to get up because she keeps giving me these precious lil looks. But eventually I will break down and tell her to get up.

Then...."to do list" here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog.....so GLAD that you love your student teaching experience..you will make a GREAT teacher, I just know it. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete