Well, I have now been living in KC (actually Independence) for over a week now. Chris and I moved almost all my stuff up here on Memorial Day and I have been slowly but surely unpacking since then.
Chris has been great! Rearranging his stuff to make room for me and my stuff. It is getting a little tedious...but the last couple days the place has felt almost back to normal! With some small girly touches. Yea!
The biggest thing right now is trying to decorate the place. Chris isn't really big on all that so as you can guess there are quite a few walls with no paint on them.....well, there is paint, just the original yucky cream color paint. It must GO! : )
One problem.....well, not a problem....just something to take into consideration...
Chris really likes having some input in the decorating process. I think it is sweet, but we really do have different tastes and finding middle ground is proving difficult. I would say his style is very contemporary and industrial and very GUY.....while my style would be sophisticated/luxurious and inviting and feminine.
SO!
I decided I will be blogging about the process so I can have anyone and everyone give their 2 cents! The house, I think, is a wonderful house but has some things to consider when thinking of wall colors and stuff like that!
Please! Please! Please! If you have any friends with good stying ideas, point them to my blog so they can make some suggestions. I will be posting pics SOON of the living room, dinning room, and kitchen. Its a BIG area that all links together and will need some MAJOR color coordinating ideas.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

台灣戀戀視頻聊天室
ReplyDelete免費視訊妹聊天室
後宮視訊情色網
金瓶梅美女視訊網
173 live影音視訊聊天室
亞洲成人視訊
台灣美女寫真集圖片館
日本 a 片網
明星情色寫真自拍
日本美女寫真集 mv
ReplyDelete性慾望視頻直播視訊
性慾望視頻直播影音
性慾望視頻直播聊天
性慾望視頻直播交友
性慾望視頻視訊直播
性慾望視頻視訊影音
性慾望視頻視訊聊天
性慾望視頻視訊交友
性慾望視頻影音直播
性慾望視頻影音視訊