I know that I have not been on here for a while. I have been super busy with EVERYTHING that is going on in my life right now. But here is the newest part.
I am kinda stressed out about a job opportunity. It is exactly where I would want to be! Great school, nice town, I wouldn't have to move, and I could still do STJWG.
But here is the thing. I am a big believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason. The job opening just happens to be where I am student teaching and the lady that gets some say of who gets the job just happens to be my Cooperating Teacher. On top of that, one of the people who I asked to write a recommendation letter knows the Principal and was able to send him a personal email about me.
This morning I found out that I got an interview! I was super excited about that. Then I found out that they only picked 4 out of the 27 to interview.
I am super stressed....and really have my heart set on this.
Please pray for me! This would be the most perfect job....and usually you don't get jobs like that when you first start out!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment