During the summer I don't seem to post as much on here....but I do love the 5 Question Fridays. I was sad this weekend when I realized I missed this week and my sister told me that there were some good questions this week. So, I am posting it late.
1. What is the one thing you miss most about childhood? Probably the lack of responsibility. Lack of stress and pressure.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from High School? No. I still think about them from time to time but we really never talk.
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? Yes - "That's gay!"
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"? Baseball
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? Well, the 4th is already over....but it was a great weekend! We (Chrissy, Josh, Chris, and I) went to see Wicked at the Fox on Saturday and it was awesome! On the 4th Chris got to meet the Vogt family. It was an all around wonderful weekend.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete