1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? Yes. I played trombone in middle school, high school, and college. I was actually pretty good in high school. I earned a 1 rating at State my Sophomore and Senior year.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving? I only get one? That will be hard. I get some major road rage while I drive from how BAD people drive! I guess if I had to pick my BIGGEST pet peeve it would be when people don't get over into the right lane when I come up behind them and obviously need/want to pass them. I will NOT pass on the right side...I will just ride there butt till they get over! I know....I shouldn't.....but I do!
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Oh that is an easy one! Housekeeper! I hate cleaning. Dusting...vacuming...laundry...folding...dishes...you name it I hate it! So, I would LOVE to have a housekeeper one day!
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment? I tend to always link music to memories or people or places. So, almost every song I hear will make me think of a time and/or place. There are songs that make me think of high school...songs that remind me of winter guard...anything really. That's why I love music.
5. What song best represents your life right now? Home by Katherine McPhee
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love your five answers!
ReplyDelete