
1. What is your favorite thing about summer time? Well, Springfield in the summer is wonderful. The college kids (wow, that made me sound old) have mostly left the town so traffic is better and getting in to eat places is better and it seems more quiet! But the BEST thing about summer has to be the air! I love how it smells in the morning and how the hot air feels when I'm outside. I just LOVE summer!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Somewhere nice and warm. Southern California probably!
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? No, I live in the same town I went to College.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before you became an adult? Well, I haven't kicked it yet! I have always had a bad habit of biting my nails and I really would like to stop. But, I just never seem to be able to.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Well, like I have said before...I don't really get embarrassed. It is easy for me to just laugh at myself and move on. But, something that happened to me during my first year of teaching that I am sure would have embarrassed anyone else is when my bra strap broke in the middle of teaching a class. There is more to this story, so just go to this entry to read more about it.

Great answers. I have had the bra strap break before too. Thankfully someone was around with a safety pin. Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm visiting from This Is Me reading posts from Mama M's FQF!
ReplyDeleteI bite my nails, too. I have tried and tried to stop, but I'm sure it will be a habit I have the rest of my life. I probably would be deadly embarrassed if my bra strap broke, too. Great answers!
Visiting your link from 5QF.
ReplyDeleteI love when the college kids go home to. It's like half the city leaves, LOL!
Kimberlee, from www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com
New Follower
Summer is awesome, isn't it??? I never want it to end...but, sadly, for we MinneSOOOtans, it doesn't last long!
ReplyDeleteI was a nail biter back in the day, too!
I live in a college town too, so know exactly what you mean about summer. I am always counting down the days to OSU graduation when they all go home for the summer.
ReplyDeleteReading everyone's favorite things about summer really makes me miss summer in California. I used to love the longer days and the warm air in the evening....Florida has kind of ruined summer for me for the time being. I just can't wait for it to be over already!
ReplyDelete