Saturday, August 14, 2010

5QF on Saturday....

1. Have you ever visited another country? Yes. My sophomore year of college the Pride Marching Band went to London to be the Honor Band in their New Years Day Parade. We were there for a week and played in a lot of different places. It was also the very first time I had ever been on a plane.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been? I really don't think I have ever been to a strange place. Maybe it is because I am a little strange...so most places seem pretty normal.

3. What is your favorite season? Summer. No question about it. I love the warm weather and all the sun! I also get to work with a lot of different color guards during the summer which is always a great time.

4. What one song will always cheer you up? That is hard. Any up beat and cheerful song will have that effect on me.

5. What Disney character do you resemble most? I would have to say Bell! Which is also my favorite Disney Princess because she was the "smart one."

No comments:

Post a Comment