Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day...

Today is our last day before the kids are here. This morning I came into my class room a little stressed out, feeling like I had so much to do there was no way I would get it all done by the end of the day. Yesterday, I could have finished many of my little projects but my car had a sudden leak that I was frantically trying to get fixed before the school year started. To say the least...I felt like I got nothing done in my class room yesterday.

My "To Do List" for the day started out like this:

Edit and Print Personal Finance, Basic Business, and Computer Apps I Syllabuses.
Finish Main Bulletin Board
Set out Basic Business and Computer Apps I books
Set 2nd set of Computer Apps I books on cart to take to Lab A
Hang FBLA Banner
Hand Lanterns

And there are probably tons of other little things around the room I need to do. But right now, I almost have all the BIG things finished. The things I HAVE to have done for the students tomorrow....done. So, I am feeling much better.

I guess we will see how I feel when 3 o'clock rolls around. I cant believe school starts tomorrow. This summer went by faster than ever.

3 comments:

  1. FYI - the plural for Syllabus is Syllabi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Is it that time again already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Proud of you,Sonja. Second year of teaching. Last night I met many of my students for open house to discover that I had their parents when I taught 5th grade..ummm now, what does that mean...

    ReplyDelete