Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Landscaping!!!

Ok....this is something that I wanted to fix/change right when I moved in to my house last summer and now it has finally happened!


I am a little sad that I cant seem to find a picture of my house with the old landscaping...but trust me when I say it was really ugly!


Here is what my house looked like when I came home from work yesterday....all naked! lol

They ripped out almost all of the old stuff....as you can see there were a few little things still there.


They even ripped out the stuff in the yard....



They even started down the side where the new stuff was going to go...


All the brick setting out waiting!



I was so excited to see how everything was going to look the next day!



Today I came home and it was ALL done! And it looked exactly how I pictured it in my mind!!!
Everything is simple and clean!
Simple Boxwoods down the side....

Everything cleared away so my Bradford Pear tree can look so pretty!



The Holly Bushes even have berries already!!!

I am SO happy with how it all turned out! Next will be the new floors. They go in starting November 1st and should be done (with pics on here) on the 5th!

2 comments:

  1. So so pretty!! Can't wait to see it!! The rain can come now--just not in Odessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I;m your newest follower! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. I only feature gorgeous, handmade stuff:)

    ReplyDelete