Friday, January 14, 2011

5QF - My first for 2011

I cant believe how long it has been since Ive posted on here. I NEED to get back into the habit! I guess this is a good way to start back up again...with a fun 5QF.

So here it is.....

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

That would probably have to be "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" because it reminds me of my sister!!! Its so funny and I love the 80's and 90's styles that they portray so well!

If the question was what TV series could you watch.....now that would have to be Buffy! I am going through the seasons right now and I'm almost done with Season 3. I never get tired of that show.

I also never get tired of watching Friends! My old room mate couldn't get over how often I would watch it on TV or get out my DVDs of it. I always laugh....even if I have seen the episode a million times!

2. What is your biggest pet peeve right now?

Easy! Repeating myself! I hate when I say something (usually in my classroom or with winter guard) and 2 seconds someone asks me a question that is EXACTLY what I had just said! Makes me about lose it!!!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in 5 words or less, what would you say?

Well now, the hard part about that question would be picking my "best friend" because that title is a Big Deal!!!

I really cant narrow it down to just 1 person....so I will have to describe 4 people. My mom, my sister, Laurissa, and Chris.

My mom - understanding, loyal, beautiful, strong, and supportive

My sister - honest, spiritual, articulate, beautiful, and dedicated

Laurissa - sweet, diva, compassionate, loving, and gorgeous

Chris - intelligent, helpful, creative, sexy, and clever

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school, what would you do for a living?

Teach Color/Winter Guard! I would like to have 1 main unit with an A and a B guard as well as a middle school group. Then I would do camps and consult for other group. I would go an shadow under amazing designers and choreographers and try to learn as much as possible. Maybe even try to get back in shape so I could spin on a respectable World Guard. It would be 24/7 Guard!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

Shoes and Purses would be the big money things I tend to "splurge" on. The other...more common item would be Starbucks coffee. It doesn't matter how much that "favorite latte" is, Ill still get it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower...
    Just dropping in to let you know, I have an early entry form posted for a HUGE giveaway package! Worth over $400!
    We Don't Have It All Together It's the top post on my blog.

    Oh & I LOVE LOVE LOVE Friends - could watch that non stop. And I AM going to get the the seasons of them!!

    ReplyDelete