Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seattle Trip - Sunday - Beth's Cafe

Sunday morning Chris and I woke up ready for some GREAT breakfast before heading to the big game. Chris wanted to go to the place known for the 12 Egg Omelet...so we did!

Surprisingly, it was this small diner type place, but we didn't let that change our minds.

When we walked in we knew it was going to be a fun time because right away they started hassling us for being Chief's fans! They still served us though...

At the top of their Menu was the famous 12 Egg Omelet options! Chris was really excited!





Chris decided to get "The Triple Bypass" without bacon....






I picked the French Toast and sausage links. I also ordered a coffee and when it came to my table I just HAD to take a picture! My mom and dad have this same coffee cup at home. My mom says it is the best coffee cup to drink coffee in. She must be right, I ended up having about 4 cups while I was there!





When we got our food there was something "special" about Chris' omelet...





Even though it came to the table looking a little different, Chris was still ready for the challenge.





My food was much more G rated! I guess they figured Chris was the fan they would give the hard time to...I was ok with that!





Another great part about the breakfast was their home made jelly! Oh My Gosh was it GOOD!!!





It took Chris a little longer to finishes his breakfast that it took me....





We also had a lot of pictures to look at (on the wall) while we ate.





Chris did finish the 12 Egg Omelet (all except some hash browns...but that doesn't count) and I was very full from my French Toast. Before we left, Chris got a picture with our waitress who was also heading to the game later! It was a wonderful way to start the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Why no recent posts? Are things not going well...

    ReplyDelete