
We will wake up EARLY Thursday morning, fly out of KC at 7 am, and arrive in Seattle around 10:40 am.

On Thursday we are guessing there wont be a lot of things open, since it is Thanksgiving day, so we will grab some lunch, check in to the hotel, and drive around a little.
I am hoping to see some beautiful mountains on that first day!

Some other things we have planned for the trip is going to the very first Starbucks! We have a color guard friend that lives in Seattle now...so we are hoping to maybe meet him there.

Chris has also made dinner reservations for us at the Rotating Restaurant at the top of the Space Needle! Its probably the thing I am MOST excited for!

We, of course, will be going to the Chief's vs Seahawks game. Its kinda what started this whole trip!

And then we are going to get a tour of Microsoft!!!!! : ) Does that make us nerds? That we would want a tour of Microsoft on a vacation? Oh well! I love it!!!
There is also a restaurant Chris is super excited to go to called Claim Jumper. I'm sure it will involve lots of food!
I will be taking lots of pictures and posting them on here as soon as I get back home!!!!


Cool pictures! So much to look forward to. Hope you have a wonderful time. See you when you get back. Rosemary
ReplyDelete