OK! The new floors are finished and they look AWESOME...but before I post pics of what the house looks like now I need to do some cleaning and picking up! There is a lot of stuff still out in the garage and pile of things in the office. I am guessing I will have pics up by Wednesday.
This weekend was fun! Chris and I both headed to Owensville to spend some time with my family. Chris had the St. Louis Design Clinic on Saturday and I went shopping with my mom and sister! It was a great girls day out!
Sunday, after a much needed "sleep in" morning, Chris and I did some music editing. Well, Chris did the editing and I said if I liked it or not. Fun going through that process for the first time together! There might have been a little bit of arguing.
Around noon Chrissy, Josh, and the kids came over and we all had a big lunch before the Chief's game! I love how well Chris meshes with my family. They just LOVE him...and why wouldn't they...he is wonderful!
Except for the Chief's losing it was a wonderful weekend. : )
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And the Tigers losing. And KU winning. And K-State winning. And the Chargers winning.
ReplyDeleteOther than that, a great weekend! :)