Friday, November 5, 2010

5QF

I missed last week...and I was really sad about it! So, here are this weeks answers to the Five Question Friday!

By the way....how is it Friday already? Where did this week go???

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

I actually already did that. I would say my talent is Color Guard/Winter Guard. Writing choreography and designing shows...I love it and I get to do that along with my "real job" as a teacher. During the summer I go all over Missouri and even up to Nebraska to work with different color guards.

But if I have to answer this question with something I don't already have an occupation in....I would have to say singing! I love to sing! I use to sing at church a lot when I lived back home with my parents. If I could have a career...singing all over the place and getting paid for it...that is what I would do!

But I actually really LOVE my job. I think I picked the best career for myself. I get to do everything I love.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?

House at the Beach!!!! As long as it is a beach with warm weather. I love the summer, the sun, and the water...so that is an easy question!

When I went to Destin FL in the summer of 2008 I had the best time. It really was the type of vacation that made me thing "I could totally live here!" It was also probably one of the best summers of my life.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?

Well, I don't have children yet...but I do have a few names in mind.

First, if I have a girl I want to name her Cordelia! That is a name from the TV show Buffy! I, obviously, love that show and always thought it was a really pretty and unique name.

If I have a boy I like the name Bastian...which is from the movie The Never Ending Story. One of my all time favorite movies. Again, I just think it is a good and unique name. My boyfriend thinks if I name my kid that then he will get beat up....so, I guess we will see if I ever get to use that name.

Basically when it comes to names I will some day name my children I want them to be unique without being WEIRD! I think that is a fine line....but my name is unique and I think it played a big part in how I am now.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?

Mmmmm.......Right now my guilty pleasure is The Cup downtown. The Cup is an AWESOME cup cake place that my friend Laurissa and I go to from time to time. Now, I also go with out her sometimes....because I really want to go once a week. They have weekly cup cakes and I want to try new ones when they come out! It is SO good....I was just there last night....and every time I go I think to myself "This is one reason why I am OK with NOT being super skinny!"

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?

I'm not sure what this means....does it mean is my house super clean and picked up all the time? If that is the case then the answer would have to be no. : (

If you have been checking out my blog lately you know that I am getting new floors put in! Bamboo Hardwood Floors in my kitchen, living room, hallway, and bedroom. It is actually going to be finished TODAY!

Anyway, I'm hoping after all this I will be able to "start over" kinda and keep my house more tidy. I had to move stuff out of the house for them to put the floors in and when I go to put everything back in...some things might not make the cut! I am hoping to do a LOT of throwing away! Nothing will be safe during that process!

No comments:

Post a Comment