Friday, April 22, 2011

5QF on Good Friday

Ok, so I am here at school today. Its Good Friday and I'm at school!!! I'm a little bumbed out about that. My mom has today off.....and we were supposed to have today off....but stupid snow days took that away!

So I am cheering myself up with a Easter focused Five Question Friday!

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

I would probably have to say the dying of eggs! First, because it is fun and they look so pretty in the Easter Basket or hidden all over the house/yard. But more so because with a lot of hard boiled eggs comes a lot of deviled eggs! And I LOVE deviled eggs!!! Probably my favorite Easter food!

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

Shower I guess. I have taken long hot baths before and I really like them....but I just don't have time to do that very often. So I shower. I do like a long hot shower.....does that count? Having to rush through my shower routine is not fun for me....showers help me wake up in the morning....I need my shower time!

3. Can you parallel park and if so when was the last time you did it?

Nope! Not at all!!! Even if the parking spot puts me right in front of the door I need to go in! Cant do it!!! For my drivers test....I even ask the guy if I just didn't do the parallel parking part if I would still pass the test. He said Yes so I skipped it! Now that I am with Chris I don't have to worry....he has mad parallel parking skills! So if I am ever driving and need that spot, I will just have him do it! If he isn't around.....I'm just walking more!

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Easy! Reese's Eggs!!!! Because they are like a Reese's....but with SO MUCH MORE PEANUT BUTTER!!! Which is the best part I'd say!

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

When my sister and I were kids I feel like we had both. We knew what Easter was all about....the religious side and all....but we also had the picture taken with the Easter Bunny and was told that he Easter Bunny was the one who brought us our candy and hid the eggs. So, I think it was a good balance.

I think when I have kids it will be the same. I want the fun magical side of Easter....bunnies and candy and egg hunts. But Ill probably talk about the religious side too.

1 comment:

  1. Love your parking answer, LOL! Sorry you are at school. The kids around here have it off, but then we don't have much snow here in Central Texas either.
    ~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com
    PS - Loveing your new look!

    ReplyDelete