I feel bad that all I have been able to do on here are the 5QFs.....but at least I'm doing that. I hope to have more time here soon to post more often.
Here it goes....
1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I'm not really a car person. I guess if money was not an option then I would just buy a NEW car instead of a used one. Other than that....the type doesn't matter all that much. There are a few that I like the looks of a Mazda 3 hatch back or a Lexus RX SUV. I know the Lexus is much more money than the Mazda....so for the sake of this question, let go with that one!
Lexus RX 2011 SUV
2. What was your worst first date ever?
Honestly, I haven't been on very many first dates. And the first dates I have been on....I already knew the person.
I guess the worst one, if I had to pick, would be the date I went on with an old High School crush when I was in college. He was one of the Valedictorian of our Senior class and I thought he was not only smart but very hot! He was not the social person I was....but I thought I could break him out of his shell. I guess I was wrong. He seemed to have no interest in talking in a 2 sided conversation. Everything was about him and when I mentioned something I liked he was not interested in continuing the conversation.
So, not really fun.
3. How old where you when you fell in love for the first time?
My first significant boyfriend started the summer before my Sophomore year of high school. I fell hard and fast for him. He was everything I thought I could ever want. And....even now I can say he was a great guy. Funny enough, my boyfriend now.....my family says reminds them of him. I think I can see it. But anyway, I was 16 when I first fell in love.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I don't know if I have ever actually done that. I have seen my mom reconcile hers....and I know HOW to. But I never do it. Does that make me a bad Personal Finance Teacher? I teach it but I don't do it......
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
Because I am moving....and leaving my best friend behind.....my wanted ad would be very simple:
I Miss You Laurissa!
These were kinda hard this time....
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment