Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Dishes

In an earlier post I mentioned how it is official that I'm moving to KC and will be living with my wonderful boyfriend. Well, over the past few weeks there has had to be a lot of planning for the move. I have been overwhelmed at times, but it has to be done. The move IS happening and it is happening SOON!


We have to get my stuff up to his place. So, Memorial Day Weekend we plan on moving all my stuff to his house. His brother is driving his SUV and Chris will drive a truck he is borrowing for the weekend. Lots of stuff to put in those 2 vehicles in a short amount of time!


We have to see what stuff of his he needs to get ride of to make room for my stuff. The big things would be his bedroom furniture....he is moving all that out to make room for my new bed room furniture (that he helped pick out...so he doesn't mind). Also, the living room has an Entertainment Unit that wont fit my TV. So, he has to move that out and make room for my (bigger) TV. Again, I bet he isn't to sad about that. And that means the TV originally in the living room will now go in the bedroom. Major upgrade on the bedroom TV I'd say!


We also have been discussing what we both don't really have that we might need. A few of those things are Kitchen items. We are hoping to eat at home a little more and have people over so we kinda need to give the Kitchen some attention. One thing Chris mentioned was maybe needing more dishes. Well, last night I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and saw these!!!








I LOVE the ones with the red berries....and really like the other ones too, but I think the pop of red makes the berry ones my favorite. But, you guessed it....Chris doesn't like them. : ( He doesn't hate them, though! So maybe Ill be able to work him down into saying "OK" to the dishes. We will see. I guess this is just one glimpse of what it will be like to live with a significant other!

1 comment: