The most resent being.....
My dryer went out a few weeks ago. He has a dryer down in his basement that he doesn't use (don't ask my way he has it...I just knew he did) but wasn't sure how he could get it down here. Well, then Tabi (my cousin that goes to school down here at MSU) tells me she has a dryer that she could bring over when she moved out her stuff during Finals Week. We thought we were covered and Chris wouldn't have to worry about bringing his dryer down here.
Well.....
Then Thursday night Tabi all of a sudden tells me her room mates want her to keep the dryer in the apartment over the summer while she is gone and so she wouldn't be bringing it over to my place.
What was I going to do now?!?!?!?!
I was on the phone with Chris when I got the text...and I was really upset. I hadn't done laundry (except the laundry my mom did for me...Thanks Mom!) for weeks. I had a huge pile of dirty cloths that I had been waiting to do because I thought I would have a dryer by the weekend. And now I wouldn't. And now I potentially was going to have to BUY a dryer....which I was hoping to not have to do.
Well, I guess while we were on the phone Chris was busy planning a way to "come to my rescue" in the dryer crisis! Later that night he sent me a picture.

Seriously! The things he will do to make me happy and help me out! I love him more than anything!!!
He got in late Friday night, so we put in the dryer Saturday morning. It works great and I was able to do 2 loads of laundry this weekend. He is the best boyfriend in the WORLD. I am going to keep him for a WHILE!!!
Thanks honey!!!

ReplyDelete性慾望視訊影音聊天
性慾望視訊影音交友
性慾望視訊聊天直播
性慾望視訊聊天視頻
性慾望視訊聊天影音
性慾望視訊聊天交友
性慾望視訊交友直播
性慾望視訊交友視頻
性慾望視訊交友影音
性慾望視訊交友聊天