Sunday, April 26, 2009

Truly an Adult

I was really stressed out going into my Student Teaching block 2 at Willard High School because I knew there was a job opening there for the up coming school year. Student Teaching is supposed to be a learning experience and I truly felt that was what my first block was all about; but, the second block was going to be more of me proving I should get the job there. Everyday I felt was an audition and I did not have any room for error.

I obviously had some terrible news right at the beginning of my student teaching at Willard which did not help my mental state and I was really worried this would carry over in the classroom and effect my chances of getting the job.

But, it is official now...I got the job at Willard High School. I will be teaching Basic Business and Computer Applications I next fall. I am really excited!

I am truly a grown up now. Its kinda weird to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment