Monday, February 14, 2011

Going to lose it!!!

As I sit at my desk.....I am about to bust out into tears. It has been a struggle to hold them in all day. Not tears of sadness, but tears of complete frustration. I am so close to my breaking point...I don't know what to do.

I am so incredibly frustrated and annoyed with my students right now! They have no ability to follow directions. They don't want to do their work...they want me to do it for them. I am constantly having to repeat myself...and repeat myself...and repeat myself. Then someone will ask a question that is EXACTLY what I had just said....3 TIMES....and I have to go over it again.

What is going on??? I am seriously about to lose it! I don't know what to do.....and if I have to keep doing this, there is NO WAY I will make it 30 years!

I am really upset right now.....

1 comment:

  1. I understand where your coming from! Hang in there.

    Things will come together when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete