So here we go!
5QF
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes! When I first started to learn how to drive my mom taught me with her Ford Mercury Topaz, which was a 5 speed stick shift!

Even though I learned on her car they let me take my test in the Bonneville which isn't a stick! I didn't think driving my mom's car was too bad. I know it was an easier stick shift than the Rabbit my sister learned on. But it was nice to have my own car...and it be an automatic!
My dad asked me what car I wanted when I turned 16. I'm sure he was expecting some car that our family could never afford, but that really wasn't what I wanted! So, I told him...
A Pontiac Grand Am GT....silver!
Well, he did a great job finding me a car almost exactly what I wanted! A Pontiac Grand Am SE in maroon.

I will be 26 this September and I am STILL driving the car my dad got me when I turned 16. I just love my car and have no need to get a new one! That and my taxes on it this year was like $24! And NO car payments! Sounds like the perfect car to me!
2. What are 2 foods you just can't eat?
I'm going to have to agree with my sister and say sauerkraut for the first one! Just the smell of it is disgusting! And the slimy, drippy, yuckyness of it! EWWW!!!
The second thing I just cant eat is anything mixed with Banana! I like bananas but why do we have to mix them with every other flavor? It just ruins what could be a good Strawberry yogurt by mixing banana with it. And it seems like so many things have banana added to it! Yuck!
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Oh My Gosh Yes!!!!! I LOVE Girl Scout Cookies! I am pretty sure I could live off of them!
I have 2 favorites!
Carmel Delights which used to be called Samoas

And Thin Mint!

4. How do you pamper yourself?
There are a few things I like to do to pamper myself. One would be Big Naps on the weekends! I love sleep so a good nap is like heaven to me!
Another thing I am really starting to like more and more is getting a massage at the place called Salon Ami Day Spa in KC. When I go up to see Chris and he is going to be busy for a few hours....I make an appointment for an hour massage and it is amazing!
The last thing I like to do, which I haven't gotten to do for a WHILE, is getting a pedicure! At first I didn't think I would like someone touching my feet, but now I LOVE it. It is so relaxing and my toes look so cute afterwards.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Well, I don't really have a nickname that everyone calls me like my big sis does. But when I was little my dad had a couple nicknames for me and when I was in college my first room mate had a nickname for me.
My dad and I use to watch Ron's Big Ol' Fish when I was little. Around the time I started taking swimming lessons he started calling me Son (with an "on" sound) Fish. When I was in High School he would call me DK after the Cardinals Pitcher Darryl Kile who I LOVED.
In college my first room mate would call me Sonj.....with an emphasis on the J! I'm not sure why, but I didn't mind it.

You didn't mention SONNIE! ;)
ReplyDelete