I was talking to Chris on the phone last night, venting some frustrations I am having, and I said "I feel like I've hit a wall." and he asked for me to explain what the meant. At the time I really couldn't put in to words how I was feeling and what that really meant to me......so I thought about it a lot last night.
I feel tired.....tired of giving so much and it almost feeling pointless. I'm tired of trying to be nice all the time, when I really just want to say what I am thinking...which in most cases wont be "nice" at all.
I cant go in to any more detail about what is going on with me...or why I'm feeling the things I am feeling. But, I am in low spirits right now....very! I hope to get out of this soon, but I'm not sure what it will take to help me not feel this way.
I miss my boyfriend...I miss my mom...I miss the SUN!!! I need something good to happen for me.....
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HI there... this feeling will to pass. We all have these moments.
ReplyDeleteAs for the speaking your mind, I understand and I have learned to filter it and make it work in a way that isn't counterproductive. I am also at that age in life where I don't care because I am not trying to impress people.
I hope your able to soak in some sun soon and find that pep again.