But before the crazy week begins I wanted to share some pictures from the first football game of the season. They had a good first show and I anticipate each performance will get better and better.
One of our sweet rookies.....
A couple of our Seniors
Flag girls.....
Ok, so in the WCG the girls like to balance things on their elbows...not sure why, but you will catch them attempting this from time to time. This was one of those times.....


A lot of our girls are the ones that are good at almost everything! Here are two of our Cheerleaders. Aren't they cuties!
We had our first group of Freshman that (mostly) came from the Middle School Winter Guard this year. These girls are FUN!
I will be putting up more and more pictures from the season. Its going to go by quick once the Competitions start up. Wish us luck this week! : )


.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment