This morning the Band finished its last page of drill! We were so excited! We weren't sure if we would have a complete show going into the Parkview Competition...but we will! Its not completely detailed yet, but we can get that all in next week.
Very Exciting!
The rifles are looking pretty good and the big flags are....well....BIG!
I am looking forward to a good day Saturday. Practice tomorrow and Saturday morning will make everything feel more comfortable. We need to go over the first 3 songs since we haven't touched them at all this week. Then we will be ready for Parkview.
Have I said yet that I am excited?!?!
Its September 30th....I'm interested in what we are going to do now for an entire month. Add in more band visuals? That would be cool. Clean the guard...for sure. Poor girls have learned A LOT this week. Maybe we can fix some of our transition...that would be really good!
Anyway, I'm feeling much better about Saturday. Its going to be a fun day!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment