Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This Weekend...

This weekend was fantastic! There were a couple bumps in the road...but for the most part it was a wonderful weekend!

I drove up to KC Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with Chris. I got there in time to have dinner with Chris before we headed to the Truman football game to watch their Marching Band play during half time. After the game we were all going to grab a bite at IHop....but when Chris and I arrived at IHop I realized my purse was no longer in the car. To make a long story short...my purse was stolen out of his car while we were at the Truman game.

When we got back home (late) the night Chris checked the mail and saw that one of my Birthday presents had come in....he wanted to cheer me up, so he gave it to me right then!


I wore it ALL weekend! I love it!!!!
Saturday morning we woke up early to head to St. Louis for Molly and Mike's wedding. During the car ride I made a number of phone calls to cancel credit cards and but an alert on my SS#. My mom also was at my bank closing my accounts and starting new ones for me. THANKS MOM!
It was a beautiful day and the view at the church was amazing. A Beautiful blue sky and the Arch in the background.




We had a few hours to kill in between the wedding and the reception, so Chris and I went to PF Chang's for lunch and then headed to the mall. While we were there I found something I wanted to get for my mom (for all her help with my checking and savings accounts). I cant say what it is, because I haven't gotten it to her yet...but I hope she likes it.
While at Macy's Chris asks me if I want to go look at purses so I could get a new one. I didn't have any way of buying ANYTHING so I didn't really feel like looking at a new purse. Then Chris tells me he wanted to buy me a new Coach purse because he felt bad for what happened the night before. I told him he didn't need to do that....but in the end this is what I ended up getting!

Thanks Honey!!!
The reception was a BLAST! My favorite part was the Photo Booth! I told Chris I want one in my house!

We were seated at a table with some of my FAVORITE people and had a really great time.

Laurissa looked gorgeous....as usual! : )
And it was a perfect night....with the perfect guy!
The rest of the weekend was fun and busy. Sunday Chris and I went to see "Going the Distance" and that night I got to experience my first Santa-Cani-Gon Days. Monday, we went to Lumber Liquidators and I bought the flooring for my house. Super exciting!!!
I hope your Labor Day Weekend was filled with fun and excitement like mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment