This Sunday was super fun!
My sister decided to come down to spend the day with me for my birthday. When she got here she was able to finally meet my room mate and Aaron, which was interesting. Those boys are always playing video games so it was a very quick "hello". When we left my house we stopped by McAlister's to see one of Chrissy's old friends (and one of the bridesmaids in her wedding). We talked in the parking lot for a few mins and then it was off to get pedicures!
I took Chrissy to the place I use to go to when I live in Marion Park Apts. They were always nice there and they do a really nice job. So, we sat in those massaging chairs, soaked our feet, and got pampered. At the end, our toes looked very cute...I even made sure to wear my peep toe shoes today at work to show them off.
After that we went to Cheddar's for lunch. We both love that place so it was an easy choice. During our car ride and eating at the restaurant we had lots of great conversations...at one point Chrissy even made my jaw drop...very funny stuff.
It was an over all FUN day. After Chrissy left I went to the Palace with a few friends for a cheep movie and yummy popcorn. Haven't been there in a long time...it was really nice.
Birthday = Fun Day!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had so much fun! Thanks for a great, girly day! :o)
ReplyDelete