Friday, September 4, 2009

Its Freakin Friday!

After typing this I realize that this post is a little all over the place. My apologies now.

My weeks are going by really REALLY fast! Its kind of crazy. Makes me feel like before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving. Which is totally ok with me...I love the holidays. Well, except Thanksgiving......

I never use to understand those people who did not like holidays. But the last few years I have began to realize why. Thanksgiving is a holiday I do not look forward to. For some reason I always get hurt around that time of year. But, maybe this year will be different. We will see. But if you are in my life now...and you say you don't like the holidays...get ready for me to change your mind. Its gonna be great.

Speaking of great, last night I went to a home softball game. It was really nice to see a game again. Marcella and I went together which made it even more fun. I love it that I can spend time outside of the school day with those I work with and truly enjoy it.

Tonight is the first home football game. I will be going...but just so I can see the band! : ) They wont have their entire show finished yet, but what they do have done will probably be pretty good.

I am in such a great mood today and I know probably where it is coming from. He always brings a smile to my face....that and I have had 2 cups of coffee already this morning. Life is good!

2 comments: