Sunday, September 27, 2009

My sister wanted me to add a link to the winter guard show I was talking about last Wednesday, so here it is!

This is their 2007 show...LOVE IT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZZaTrUgOZI

And here is that 2008 show. So well done with the yellow and orange.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limLQgJithQ&feature=related

Other new! My new refrigerator and dishwasher came in today. They are all black and look so nice with my now white cabinets. I am really starting to fall in love with this house now. Next thing to fix...the shower heads! Luckily those aren't near as expensive as a new refrigerator.

I also need to start hanging my wall art. That will really add a homey touch!

Oh!!!! St. James won 1st place at their competition yesterday! Woo Hoo! The guard ended up 3rd in their class. I always tell the guard that if they don't win the guard caption...they need to at least score high enough to help the band...and that it totally what they did! Good job STJCG and Band for a successful first outing.

3 comments:

  1. Who was in their class? I can't imagine the guard getting 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the recap at the link.

    http://midwestmarching.com/marching/media/sullivanscores2009.xls

    When I saw Owensville at their home football opener (Brandon Bourbon, Potosi football to Stanford), 25 percent of the band were guard members.

    I'm certain the Red Regiment had not beaten the Band of the 90's/Marching Magic on the field since 1989. In 1989 the Red Regiment swept at Washington, 1990 unknown.

    Pretty stiff lineup for both St. James and Owensville this week at Washington. Neither are braving the hill.

    Sonja, do you know if John Paul Chapman is still the Red Regiment drumline tech?

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC? THE JC who I saw at Mobil the other day? ;o) Do you read my blog, too?

    ReplyDelete