
I just got an email from TheKnot.com telling me I only had 6 months to go till Kris and I's wedding. I got one of those this summer telling me that "One Year from Today" I would be getting married. I broke into tears right then and there.
I cant believe I haven't deleted that account yet. I guess I only think about it when I get emails like this.
When I saw it today, my eyes did not fill with tears. My heart did stop for a moment though. Thinking about that day I had started to plan. But no tears.
That's something right? Something big?

Yes, it is a big thing! Very big. And it only gets better. :-) You are so strong!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a BIG deal. I had a broken engagement when I was 19. Now I am 27 and have a way better groom than I could have hoped for back then (a different guy!) and I still feel a little nostalgic about that anniversary. I think its okay to feel that way because I had some really great times with him, even though they weren't ALL great.
ReplyDelete