Thursday, December 17, 2009

A house warming gift

I knew my mom would want to get me house warming gifts from time to time. She sure did put a smile on my face this time!

Yesterday when I got home from school there was a box at my front door. I brought it inside and quickly opened it. When I saw what was inside I did my happy dance and screamed and giggled and was just as happy as I could be.

What was inside this lovely box? Well, it was a Keurig Mini Brewer Coffee Maker, in Red!

I know this doesn't really sound like a huge deal...but it was to me! Every time I come to my mom's house I have to use her k-cup 1. because it is just so easy and fast and 2. because the coffee is really good.

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you MOM for the coffee maker that is perfect for a single girl like me : )

1 comment:

  1. Mom is always good at that. I would have liked to have seen that happy dance! ;o)

    ReplyDelete