In so many of my past relationships I felt like the things I wanted weren't really THAT important. Or, that maybe they were not that big of a deal and I would "learn" to live without it.
With K is was mostly the verbal affirmation. Telling me everything was ok if things were really up in the air and I was stressed. Telling me I was still beautiful and sexy even when it was the middle of winter and I had lost my tan and wasn't as toned as I was in the summer. Telling me things I just really needed to hear. I may have known he thought them...but I needed to actually hear them. I kept telling myself that some guys just don't say things like that and I would need to learn to be ok with that.
I am DONE being JUST OK with stuff like that.
There are things I want...things I need in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with these qualities and I an tired of living without them. I will not settle and tell myself "well some guys just don't do that."
The guy I'm with WILL want to do these things or at least try!
I bring this up because I have to have HEAT and FIRE and PASSION in my relationships. When I dress up for something and try to take his breathe way (even just a little) I want him to look at me like "WOW" ya know? I mean seriously, in the beginning it should definitely be there. I shouldn't have to "work" on chemistry. It should happen on its own. The spark should just come and if it doesn't then I don't think it is meant to be.
Its hard though, because I might be with a really great guy and...he just doesn't get it. Someone who can know me so well and not catch on that everything is SO flat and so cold.
I want to be with someone who has passion in their life and has passion for me! Is that really to much to ask???
"I want moonlight, and flowers, and candy, and people trying to feel me up. Nobody is trying to feel me up. Nobody is even looking at me.... Do the two of you have any idea how much effort it takes to do all this? I'm waxed, and plucked, and I have a clean top on....I want heat, I want romance, damn it I wanna feel like a freakin' lady!"
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I need heat and passion and romance and intensity, too.
ReplyDelete