Friday, December 18, 2009

DVR

I will begin with saying how much I LOVE our DVR.

I have a few shows (So You Think You Can Dance, Tough Love 2, Grey's Anatomy, and Glee) that I just have to see, but there are things my room mate likes to watch and/or play on the TV as well. Since we have DVR though, if he is watching or playing something I don't have to worry. I let him continue doing whatever it is and know that I can watch my show some other time.

Specially since my shows are "girly" I can watch them when he is busy with something else and not drive him crazy. : ) I know he appreciates that.

The point of all this is...

I finally watched the Season Finale of So You Think You Can Dance and I have to tell you...the performance show made me cry multiple times. The choreography, the quality of movement, the music choices, and the all over performance for a few of them were so good that truly moved my soul.

My room mate really did understand why I would cry at someone dancing....its ok, he doesn't have to get it. But I bet there were others who were moved in the way I was. It was a wonderful way to end the season. Even though my favorite dancer, Jakob, got 2nd.

I cant wait for Season 7!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I completely understand, it was truly wonderful. René

    ReplyDelete