I gotta start with saying…I am in such a great mood today. I haven’t felt like this in a while…and I really needed it. So, thank you…if you are one of those people who have really lifted my spirits. You know who you are ; )
#3
I’m thankful for my car ride to work in the mornings. This is kinda a 2 in 1 thing, because I am more thankful for my drive to work in the mornings now that the sun is up while I am on the road. So, I guess that means I am also thankful for day light savings. Every morning I listen to the radio and think about my day. It is a perfect time for me to clear my head and plan out all I need to do. Also, the sky is so beautiful at that time of day…it really puts things in perspective for me.
#4
I am thankful for my sister. I per her on #4 because that should have been the one of today’s date (if I had started on the 1st) and today is her birthday. She turns 30 today and I know she has been kinda doom and gloom about it…but I hope she realizes that it doesn’t matter. She is one of the most amazing women I know and she will always be my awesome big sis. When we were little we did not get along. I realize now it was probably because I followed her around trying to be just like her, asking her to dress me and do my hair, and wanting to hang out with her friends. That had to be annoying. But as we got older we became best friends. I know there are times when we don’t see eye to eye…but I know she loves me and will always be there for me. I hope she knows how much she means to me and that I will always be her little sister…looking up to her and wanting to be just like her! I love you Chrissy!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment