Again...I know I am a lil behind.
#15
I am SO thankful for my room mate. There are so many things he does that can make me smile but the thing he did last night....truly makes me thankful for him.
I know that guys usually don't deal well when girls cry....but last night I cried, and cried HARD. He came out of his room....looked at me...and just sat down on the couch beside me and held me. I have NEVER had a guy do that for me. I didn't need to talk or anything really. I had no words to say....just tears. And there he was, there to hold me and let me know I wasn't alone.
All he said was...."It will be ok" and in that moment with him there with me I believed him. I have never had a guy friend like that and until we started living together I didn't know He would be like that. Maybe it is because we aren't dating....I don't know....but he is amazing and I am so thankful I have him in my life.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He seems pretty great. Especially for not telling you what an idiot you are.
ReplyDeleteHow on earth can she possibly be an idiot????
ReplyDeleteBecause anyone who reads this blog knows why she was crying. Seriously, how many times will it take for her to move on? Will it take a disease?
ReplyDeleteIn fairness, Anonymous #1, you're both idiots. Or really, insane: "Insanity is doing the same thing in the same way and expecting a different outcome." He's a remorseless sociopath incapable of real feelings: love, empathy or guilt. His behavior will never change - CHANGE YOURS and move on! What is it? Is there heroin or crack in his fluids? Are you two addicts? Check into rehab. There's only so much and so many times your friends can be your shoulders to cry on before you drown us and WE MOVE ON.
ReplyDeleteI just want you all to know...that I wasnt crying about Kris. It was about something totally different.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would sit down and read some old post-both Sonja's and Chrissy's..I will never understand why anyone hides behind the word "Anonymous" If you are a friend and even if you disagree you should state your name...if Sonja knew you cared enough to read her blog..she might care enough to listen..I thought anonymous only happend in high school and in AAA.
ReplyDelete