So, my students think I am very boring....and I am ok with that. I had a very "G" rated Halloween, but it was a lot of fun.
Friday, I did not have school and my sister came to visit. We had big plans to do lots of painting...but I was feeling very lazy and tried, so we didn't get as much done as planed. We did have a lot of girl fun though! She got to watch the Willard Band do a run through of their show Friday morning. After that we went to Wal-Mart to get a few things, had lunch at Subway where Chrissy introduced me to a new and yummy sub, and headed back to my place. At that time we should have started painting...but we just sat and watched some TV. Very relaxing! I finally taped the hallway and then we decided to go to the mall. I got a new top at Old Navy (wearing it today and it is super cute) and a Halloween costume at Spencer's. I was pretty excited about my Star Trek costume and it was even "Chrissy Approved!"
Saturday, Chrissy and I had some McDonald's breakfast (I know, big shock!) and then went to get a pedicure/manicure. I don't have nails so I got the pedicure and Chrissy got a manicure. We discussed how I could budget this into every month...I think I'm going to!
After Chrissy left I just sat around and waited for the Trick or Treaters to start coming by. I got a lot of candy thinking I would have some left over for my classes on Monday...but I had tons of trick or treaters in my neighborhood. For my first time I think I did pretty good. The kids seemed to really like the candy I got and I ended up running out of candy by 8:30.
I had some friends over, so when the trick or treaters were done we started a Scary Movie! The Haunting in Connecticut....which ended up not being so scary.
I slept in on Sunday. With the time change and sleeping till 9:30 I got in some much needed sleep. It was a beautiful day so me and Phoebe and Leo were out side quite a bit. I love it how Leo can be left outside and he doesn't mind at all. Phoebe on the other hand...doesn't want to be outside unless you are out there with her. She wants to be where the people are!
It was really a great weekend. And is a good example of why there should be a 4 day work week!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Costume was Chrissy approved. The price tag, however, was not.
ReplyDelete