Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Call for Thanks...

My reasoning behind doing this "30 Days of Thanks" on my blog was to make my entries more cheerful. I know I have been in a pretty low place these last 8 months and my blog has definitely reflected that. I have to be honest and say...it has been really hard for me to think of things I am thankful for. I know I have lots of positive things in my life...its just hard for me to bring them to the front of my mind lately. So, I will try to finish my list and make it as close to 30 as I can. No promises though.



#17



I am thankful for my house. I was kinda on a timeline when it came to finding and buying a house. Everything seemed to go so smoothly at first and then closing day came. Not very many people know about all the craziness that happened, but long story short...I ended up doing a "possession prior to closing", moving in, and living in a house that I didn't even own yet. It was stressful. There was a chance that everything could fall through and I would have no where to live. But, it all worked out and I love my house. I was in need of a lil TLC because the guy before me did nothing to update it, but it is starting to look like me. It is everything I need and then some. A place I can grow along with.



#18



I am thankful for a specific few of my students. Some of them just brighten my day and truly make me look forward to coming in to work each day. Most of them are my FBLA kids that I also get to see during after school events, but some of them aren't and I only see them in class. Either way...they bring a smile to my face.



#19



I am thankful for Sudafed PE Daytime and Nighttime medicine. I have a bit of a cold or allergies, I cant really tell, right now and this stuff really has helped me get through the last couple days.



#20



I am thankful for make up. I know that some people say I look fine without it...but boy do I look better with it. I feel like a totally different girl with make up on and I know many girls probably feel the same way. The things I would not leave my house without...mascara and my eye brow pencil.



#21



I am thankful for my favorite snack food...popcorn. And I do not make popcorn in the microwave, oh no! I pop mine on the stove. I use the White Popcorn that you get on the bottom shelf at Price Cutter and Molly's butter. I never get tired of that. When I was student teaching I think I had that after school almost every day. Now that I am talking about it...I am pretty sure I will make some over school today. Its totally my favorite snack and I have had multiple people say I make the BEST popcorn. A skill I am very proud of.

I might post more later....but that is all for now.

To my new blog stalker....I hope this makes you feel better. I know you were worried about me not posting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment