Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Time?

The WMS and WHS Winter Guards ended their season this Saturday. It was an exciting day for both groups! Both groups had wonderful runs and walked off the floor feeling great about their last performances. The MS WG received the bronze medal in the Middle School Class early in the day and the HS WG also received the bronze medal by moving up a spot and passing another Springfield area guard. It was a long day but the girls did an amazing job and I couldn't be more proud.


Yesterday I started to get a little sad...I realized I wouldn't have rehearsal with either group this week. It really hit me hard.


The weird thing to think about is all the "free time" I will have now till Fall Rehearsals start. Free Time? What is that? To not have to be at school at 6:30 and not have to stay till 5:30...wow, talk about a change. I wonder how I will survive? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment