This weekend was....wonderful cant even come close to describing it. I don't seem to have the words to accurately portray or clearly describe how incredible the last 3 days have been for me. I am without words when it comes to this man, how he makes me feel, and how perfect he truly is. Its to much for my mind to wrap around. I never knew it could be like this....I never thought I could deserve something like this.
I have always pictured my "dream man"....but never thought he could actually exist. I had to many contradicting qualities that I wanted and I thought I would have to go without some qualities to have others. To find someone who has EVERYTHING I could ever want. All the qualities I wanted and even qualities I didn't know I would want. Everything in one person...its amazing.
And to realize....he feels the same way about me?!?!?! Its crazy! It amazes me that he would think and feel the same way about me. Its just me...I'm nothing special. I'm just ME. But when I'm with him I feel special. Like there is nothing wrong with me, I don't have to change or be something I'm not. I don't have to apologize for who I am or what my ambitions are. I'm completely free with him.
At times I feel like I could burst with excitement and all these happy feelings. Cheesy I know, but that's how I feel.
Ahhh!!! I love this man!!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am very happy for you, he sounds wonderful. And you are special. Rene
ReplyDelete