Why is it that I really don't care for going "back home" on the weekends? I have never really been able to pin point why it is...I just know I don't do it a lot and I really don't have the desire to go as much as I am asked to.
When it comes to holidays...I simply want to leave in the morning, celebrate with my family, and head back home. I do have fun when I am there and I love my family, but I never seem to go home enough according to them.
I wish I could explain or even know why I feel this way...maybe one day it will hit me and I can talk it through. But for now, I don't like going "back home" very often and I don't know why.....
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment