Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Winter Guard Wednesday...

This morning's practice went really well; which is VERY exciting considering the WHS has Spring Break next week and we wont be able to practice with either of the WGs till the Friday before MCCGA Championships.

I simply cant believe that the last show of the season is 10 days away! 10 DAYS!!! And then this season is over for the WHS WG and the WMS WG.

Its bitter sweet really. I'm always so excited for that last show and the competition of it all; but I will be sad to see it all end. The ten 8th grade girls will never be just those girls ever again and the HS WG will never be those 17 girls again either. Seniors will graduate and new members will be added to the returning ones. The moments we have right now can never be duplicated. We will never again have our very 1st MS WG and I will never again have my 1st season with the HS WG. Its sad. I have truly fallen in love with these wonderful ladies.

But, again I am excited for the day. I think they said 89 units will be performing at our circuit championships...that's HUGE! A full day, 14 hours, of winter guard. I'm going to be on a Winter Guard High for days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment