Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Bye February...

I remember at the end of January I simply couldn't believe the month was already over. This morning when I walked into my classroom, got my things together, and I went to write the date on the board; I again couldn't believe how fast the month had gone by and that it was already March.

So, before I say "Hello" to the month that should be bringing spring along with it, I want to say good by to another amazing month! February 2010!

I cant begin to describe how wonderful February has been because of Leigh. Our first Valentines Day together, him being there with me when I received the news about Pumpkin (my All "A's" dog), the weekends we have spent together, and him still teaching me more and more about what we love most.

I had a couple very hurtful moments this month. I ended February feeling very alone. I hope March gets better with that situation, but I don't see that happening. I opened a door to talk and it was not taken. The inability to simply tell someone when you upset them still blows my mind.

I know that March will be amazing. A big finish with Winter Guard and the weather (hopefully) starting to change will really be great.

So, Good Bye February and Hello March!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe some doors should stay closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if the door stays closed, then there is no opportunity for forgiveness, clarification, or learning. Unilateral decisions and actions are rarely the best approach amongst friends and colleagues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never understand when adults act like that. Sorry you're having to go through it.

    ReplyDelete