Just so I can be even more like my Awesome Sister! Here is today's 5 Question Friday.
1. If you could, would you go back to high school? No! Never! I do not have positive emotions associated with High School. I do have a few good moments when looking back at High School: pitching 13 innings and winning Districts my Junior year, receiving the Outstanding Drum Major Award (everywhere we competed) my Junior and Senior year, and receiving a 1 at State on my Trombone Solo both my Sophomore and Senior year. But other than a few highlights, high school was not a happy place for me. I was angry most of the time. I would never go back. College on the other hand....Id do that again any day!
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? Wow! This is hard for me. Because I do NOT believe in luck, I work really hard to actually have skills and talents and work hard for what I want. So, really it is difficult for me to think of getting something just by wishing for it. But, if I had to pick 2 wishes I think the first one would be if I ever have a girl...that she would NEVER have to go through what I went through last spring and summer. That she would never know that heart ache. I guess I would put Sarah (my niece) in with that wish too. For my second wish I would ask for...lets be crazy and go for 1 Million dollars every year till I die! Yeah, that would work. : )
3. What kids show do you secretly like? Really....any of them if I am watching them with Caleb and Sarah!
4. What is your beverage of choice? That's easy! A Triple Grande, Half White Mocha, Half Cinnamon Dolche, Soy, and No Whip! I love Starbucks!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? I wish I was a winter guard GENIUS!!! That I could see what others couldn't and create what others only dreamed to. Maybe one day. Something smaller? I wish I was 15 lbs lighter and could stay at that weight no matter what time of year!
Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have almost memorized your Starbucks order! :o)
ReplyDeleteI would go back to college in a heartbeat, to! Life in the four rivers conference was tough for me, too!
ReplyDelete