Replace the floors!
I talked to a few people about it, mentioned how I needed something that would be ok with an inside dog, and someone told me about this laminate floor that looks like hardwood. They also said that the kind that they got actually advertises a Great Dane walking on it. I knew that was what I wanted. But I haven't been able to find it.
Then the other day I was reading my Better Homes and Gardens magazine and there it was!!!

That dog....on the hardwood floors....exactly what the person I talked to last summer mentioned! So I went to the website for Pergo Laminate Floors and found the color I want (its even sold at Lowes!).
Thoroughbred Oak
Just click on the link if you want to see what it looks like! I am so excited to have finally found what I want in my living room, hallway, bedroom, and MAYBE kitchen! Now I need to find a tile to put in the bathrooms that will go well bumped up against the Thoroughbred Oak!
Getting closer and closer to actually doing this big project! I am SO excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment