My first Couch to 5K run....
A 5 min warm up....
60 seconds of running....
90 seconds of brisk walking....
Repeat 8 times....
Then a 5 min warm down....
Its wasn't hard. But it wasn't easy. Somewhere in the middle.
I think the thing that hurt the most was my feet. I need better shoes. I was running in my cheer leading shoes from my Senior year of High School. I say again...I need better shoes!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute blog! Stopping by from Friday follow. I know what you mean about your feet hurting. I haven't started running this year, but before I do, I really need better shoes.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
I need new shoes, too. We should have shopped for those this past weekend!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Friday Follow. I've always THOUGHT about doing the couch to 5K thing but have never worked up to it.
ReplyDelete