Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost May?

I cant believe tomorrow will be May!

The last 4 months have gone by so fast. Maybe its true....time flies when you're having fun. The last 4 months for me have been perfect and I know a good part of that is because of Chris. I cant believe it has been just 4 months for us. It feels like we have been together much longer than that.

It is so hard for me to explain how these past 4 months have been. Words fall short. But being with Chris is kinda like.....

Its like finding a GREAT pair of shoes....ON SALE.

Its like getting a new puppy : )

Its like finding a new best friend.

Its like taking a much needed nap on a Sunday afternoon.

Its like winning the lottery, everyday.

Its like being in a fairy tail book.

Its like....easy....perfect....wonderful.....

I'm sorry I'm getting so girly and mooshy. Right now I just miss him and cant wait to see him. He makes me smile and allows me to be myself. Its ok if you are jealous of me...I would be too! : )

This weekend will be fun. I'm really excited to start off May with a big weekend of fun with Chris. Tomorrow we will be going to a Springfield Cardinals game. I am slowly getting him into the Cardinals mind set. : ) He doesn't think he will learn to love them....but I'm ok with him learning to just LIKE them. He will....I'm sure of it!

The rest of the weekend...I'm not sure. But it will be fun. And relaxing!

Goodbye April....Hello May!

2 comments: