Friday, May 14, 2010

5QF

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? Well if it is Girls Night Out with my Little Bro Danielle, her Little Bro Stephanie, my BFF Stacie, and some other Deltasig girls I would totally pick that. The very close second would be a date night with Chris because we don't do that very often!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No I cant! : ) And yes...I just tried to do it with my 3rd hour Computer Apps II class sitting in the room.

3. What is your favorite flower and why? Gerbera Daisy because they are BIG and COLORFUL! They will be in my wedding one day!


4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Wow. Probably, to start being ok with who I am at a younger age.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Pay off my house and student loans! Not very "fun" but that's what I'd do.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? date night, because I miss my boo. And now he's finally done studying for finals!

    2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No, I just tried for a good thirty seconds, with a group of non-smart ugly boys laughing at me.

    3. What is your favorite flower and why? My favorite flower is a hawaiin hibiscus because they remind me that theres more out in the world I have yet to see. (:

    4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? I would tell myself to stay away from that one boy. Lol. He was bad news.

    5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Buy a plane ticket, and backpack through Europe all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from 5QF. I liked your answer for #4.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Gerbera Daisies, too...but everyone was calling them "Gerber Daisies" so I went into blogger and changed the spelling...they must be called both Gerbera and Gerber...I don't know!

    Wow! You would backpack through Europe? I love adventurous and brave souls like you! Love that answer!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you imagine what those students thought?! I love it!!

    Just saw the quote in your profile...Hope Float is one of my all time FAVORITE movies! I lOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete