1 – How old do you act?
I was actually thinking today about last Thursday (when I went to my Business Fraternity's senior banquet) and how out of place I felt. Surrounded by college 20 somethings, all very close to my age, and not feeling at all like a 20 something at all! I have this gap in my social circle. I teach high school so I am constantly around that age group and obviously NOT feeling like I act their age. But then I have my sister (30) and my boyfriend (36) that I would say I feel much closer in age to. So, if I put a number on it...I would say that I think I act around 28...
2 – As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in Kindergarten I wanted to be an astronaut!
3 – If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?
The Competition!
4 – What’s something that you do that’s considered “childish” by most?
I get VERY afraid during scary movies!!! I also still call my "mother" mommy at times.
5 – The last question isn’t a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.
That is a tough one and probably better to save this one for its own post....
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Following you from Ian's Daily Dose, just checking out everyone's answers. I'm so scared of horror movies yet I watch 'em with my hubs hiding behind a blanket or my shirt. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteFourthGradeNothing.com