Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Missing it...

There are days when I miss spinning and performing so much I seriously consider picking up everything and moving to a different state to audition for a World Guard.

To do that I would have to change everything. But there are days when I think it would be worth it.

I realize I would have to give up a lot. I would have to leave this job I love so much...my family... friends.

It would be a different world and I would have to work HARD to be able to even make a respectable (Finalist) World Guard.

I know it isn't realistic to think of....

I do love teaching girls to spin and seeing their improvement and success. Usually that is completely enough for me.

But sometimes...I miss spinning and performing SO much......

2 comments:

  1. I know I've asked you before, but I really need clarification here. I googled "World Guard+spinning" today, and I think you spin flags. Is that right? I bet it's loads of fun, especially if you get to do it to a live military band. I can see the allure to move to where you could do the real thing in big time events. You will find fulfillment wherever you live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Now I get it. Looks like alot of fun and probably a tremendous workout too. Good for you. Would a granny like me be able join in one of your classes? They say never too old to.....

    ReplyDelete