How he totally understands how much my dogs mean to me. That they are my family down here, even though they are "just dogs." He likes to play with them just as much as I do...and they really do love when he comes to visit or I take them with me when I go see him!
I mean this is the cutest thing ever!
Phoebe is much more calm in her old age and loves sitting at his feet...where ever that may be.
Leo, of course, has to be up in the action...even if it is me trying to fold the laundry!
Sunday, Caleb told me "Happy Mother's Day" and I said "Thank You, but I am not a Mom yet." Then he replied..."But you have to take care of Phoebe and Leo!"
They are like my kids....except if they do something bad I can put them in their cage! : )

.jpg)
.jpg)

They are beautiful dogs!
ReplyDelete