2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? Probably May Day when I was in Kindergarten. We got to wear pretty dresses and walk in before the Queen was picked. Very exciting!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching. Not very many things make me cringe when I think of touching it. Now, eating it would be a totally different thing! But, I guess I would have to agree with my Sister and say the thought of putting my hand down the sink to get something out. Yuck!!!
4. If you could have any celebrity show up at your doorstep, who would it be and why? That is a hard one! Maybe ANY of the actors from Grey's Anatomy (whos season finally last night was AMAZING by the way!!!). McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) would send me over the edge! On the other hand...I would LOVE for Natalie Grant to come to my house! Wow! How amazing would that be!!!!
5. What would you say is your best physical feature? Well, everyone tells me my eyes are my best feature. Chris says I could get anything with my eyes....but I choose to use them for good and not evil. When I was younger (still in college) I would say my butt! Silly I know...but it has always been so bubbly and while some girls would hate that, I always liked it. Don't really know why....
Fun questions this week!


Your newest follower via 5QF!!
ReplyDeleteCrazySimpleLife
So true about sticking your hand in the sink. I hate it when something gets stuck in the garbage disposal - you never know what you'll find. Ick!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I also LOVE Grey's Anatomy... and would love a visit from the cast! I also love the cast of Smallville & those Winchester boy's from Supernatural!! Happy 5QF! :D
ReplyDeleteMcDreamy can stop by my house anyday, too! :) Happy 5 Question Friday!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog name, happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteoh I love may day! I was queen once.
ReplyDeleteHappy friday!
Please tell me why you call it a Jesus phone. did I miss something. I just got my Iphone yesturday
ReplyDelete